Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 11:17:42 +0930
From: Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Werner,

> On 2 Aug 2017, at 12:39 am, Werner LEMBERG <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Yes, for example in my package's version 1.7 I plan to use
> `fontspec-patched.sty’.

Hang on a sec — how urgent is this? This seems like a fairly drastic step; there’s no problem for me to make a fontspec release on demand… the only reason I don’t update more frequently is that the CTAN/TL updating business involves real humans spending time on it.

But I’d be happy to perform an update by the end of the week if this was convenient for you.

Cheers,
Will