Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:26:52 +0930
On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 4:46 PM, Joseph Wright
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Thinking about this some more, I suspect that the current approach I've
> taken with xnotes2bib is the best path for the moment: no package options
> just yet, but once things are clearer they will be added.
>
> I guess more work on the overall structure of the kernel is needed before
> things like package loading can be seriously tackled.

The closest thing I can imagine to doing this is a class that changes
these sorts of fundamental behaviours. Since we can always fall back
on the trusty alernative to "real" package options
  \mypackagesetup{ key=val }
I think you're right that, at this stage, it's better to wait before
committing to any particular document-level interface.

Cheers,
Will