From:
Jonathan Fine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2021 18:31:05 +0100
Hi

Tomorrow's TeX Hour is a bit special, and also a bit sad. The UK TeX Users
Group is stagnant, and might very soon decide to dissolve itself. I've been
a member since about 1990 so that will hit me hard.

To help us make the best of what there is, I've taken the initiative to set
up an online forum for TeX users in the UK. The closest we've got to that
today is UK-TUG-Announce. I posted to that list (see below) reporting on
progress so far.

Tomorrow's TeX Hour won't be recorded, and people and issues from the UK
will have priority in speaking. Do come along if you think the meeting is
relevant to you. There's no fixed agenda.