Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:56:49 +0100
 > As I have (finally) some practical experience of using templates (kind of
 > late, but the stuff I've been doing the last year haven't involved much
 > design), I have encountered some general issues about templates that I

have you had any usages for CollectionInstances while getting some practical
experience?

the more we do use the stuff (template/instancess i mean) the more it seems to
us that collections aren't quite the way they should be (though we don't know
what or how they should be).

i mean any time we start thinking of using them for something we don't in the
end consider "that" case a good case and finally don't use them because of ...
in other words they aren't quite right and perhaps in that form of no use at
all, ever.

any ideas?