Sender:
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2018 16:12:03 +0100
From:
"Julien \"_FrnchFrgg_\" RIVAUD" <[log in to unmask]>
Le 10/12/2018 à 12:24, Will Robertson a écrit :
> Hi Kelly,
>
>> On 10 Dec 2018, at 5:23 pm, Kelly Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>> My question: is this a good solution/compromise for the issues I described?
>> It seems reasonable to me, but I fear I’m probably biased :-)
> I definitely agree that unteasing these definitions is a good idea. In particular I like the idea of generalising the formulae in calculating relative font sizes.

I wrote something for that, which I think is orthogonal to relsize. The
code is at
https://gitlab.com/frnchfrgg-latex/fontsizes/blob/master/fontsizes.dtx

[ It is not yet on CTAN because the only thing using it is my own class,
which is not ready for CTAN (and might well never be, since it is more
or less a mix of reimplementations of article/book.cls, inclusions /
usage of existing packages with settings that I like, and layout
settings that I consider better than the default ones). The class is
"rivbook" (
https://gitlab.com/frnchfrgg-latex/rivbook/blob/master/rivbook.dtx ) and
looks like
https://gitlab.com/frnchfrgg-teach/courses/wikis/uploads/b322aa03b98b30dca2e1ec742c48b709/04-statistiques.pdf