From:
Robin Fairbairns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 12:05:04 +0100
Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> J.Fine a écrit :
> > There was widespread acceptance that improved online LaTeX documentation was required.
> >
> Well, I don't agree with all your points in this slide, but I definitely agree
> that improved LaTeX documentation in general and esp. online is highly
> desirable. Of course it is not an easy task...

it's like company directors voting for cronies on the remuneration
committee.

requesting "more documentation" and not offering any effort is pretty
pointless.

(i've no doubt the latex project could provide work for a documentation
volunteer, but we've all got other jobs which tend to take rather a lot
of our time.  rainer and i, at least, have also got (la)tex related jobs
which take lots of our non-work time.)

robin