David Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:44:33 GMT
   I don't know what AFAP means (oh, ASAP I guess) but considering Hans
   has had MathML2 rendering in ConTeXt for years now I figure he'd
   probably have MML3 done before we decide what prefix to give our
   internal variables in the module. Or do you need a LaTeX intermediary
   for some other reason as well?

hmm, but perhaps some of us have a head start:-) see 2nd column of

http://www.w3.org/Math/testsuite/results/tests.html#results

David