Jonathan Fine <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Jul 2021 16:05:30 +0100
Hi

Aside: I'd be very interested to hear the views of the LaTeX project on
this topic.

The topic of tomorrow's TeX Hour is 21st century digital typography. The
years 2078 to 2082 will be the 100th anniversary of Don Knuth's creation of
TeX, Metafont and the Computer Modern fonts. Being already more than
middle-aged, I won't be there to celebrate. However, I'll talk about this
at next month's online TeX Conference. My abstract is available at:

https://jfine2358.github.io/post/2021/07/14/towards-21st-century-digital-typography/

The details for the TeX Hour are: