Mon, 10 Sep 2007 22:34:20 +0200
Stephan,

 > there are several issues with compiling xo-pfloat.tex.  To successfully
 > compile it I had to apply the following path (which is not constructive):

well, there is one issue with is not several ... since it was written a lot of
kernel commands got changed and extended the package was simply not yet
updated (where simply is a relative term)

I started to work on the update tonight and it is slow going (by now it
compiles to the first page (and then dies a horrible death ... which is some
improvement but not much :-)

keep you posted when it gets usable again