From:
Jonathan Fine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2021 14:08:58 +0000
Here a message I just sent to the Blind Math list.

Hi

Jana Scroeder has organised a zoom meeting to discuss online resources for
blind programmers. It will be on Saturday 27 March, from 2 to 3:30 US
Eastern Daylight Time. All interested people are invited to participate.
I'll be there. I look forward to hearing their experience, problems and
successes.

The zoom link and other information is at
https://www.freelists.org/post/program-l/Zoom-Meeting-for-Discussion-of-Blind-Coder-Online-Resources-Scheduled

A math formula has a tree structure, as does the source code for a computer
program. There's a shared interest in navigating complex trees.
Particularly the blind math people who prefer to read math via the LaTeX
source file.

with best regards

Jonathan