From:
Joseph Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:30:50 +0000
Hello all,

The team have been discussing some improvements to the argument
specifier idea, mainly reducing the number of specifiers.  Things seem
more or less sorted, and so I've posted a summary of how I see the plan at:

http://www.texdev.net/2009/02/13/latex3-argument-specifiers-improvements/

(Note to the team: I've taken the guess that my suggestion for "r" for a
relation, rather than "C" for comparion, will be adopted!)

Joseph