Lars Hellström <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 14 Sep 2008 22:16:04 +0200
Joseph Wright skrev:
> Hello all,
>
> I wonder if anyone can make a suggestion on how to solve a problem I'm
> finding rather tricky with my "keys" efforts.  The issue is adding code
> to an existing macro.  There are a number of scenarios, but I control
> the initial definition,

In that case, I would *strongly* suggest designing your macro to be
extendable to begin with -- e.g. equip it with a helper macro that acts
as hook. There might in rare cases be a need to pass parameters to this
hook (although storing them in helper macros is typically easier), but
there should never be a need to use delimited arguments.

Lars Hellström