From:
Ulrich Dirr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:17:43 +0200
Hi.

> When trying to use it with the complete source file I get ***different***
> typeset output (on later pages). Also the index is now typeset with
> justification, which is not the case without xinitials (of course with a
> bunch of underfull \hboxes).
>
> I don't know why xinitials produces different output?

Maybe I've figured out the problem. It seems that some list parameters
(inside self-defined, modified quote/enumerate environments, but it's true
for itemize too) like \leftmargin or \rightmargin have no effect at all!

I discovered that one has to define something like

\DeclareInstance{justification}{QuoteB}{std}%
{
   leftskip=13dd,
   rightskip=0dd,
}

and use it inside the environment definition, but it stops working in list
environments with labels ...

Ulrich

--
Art & Satz