Marcel Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 11:32:03 +0100
Karsten Tinnefeld wrote:
> Code like this has been lying around here for a while. Find below my
> bophook.sty and a test file that marks the boundaries in DIN letters.

I have actually done something like this completely without hooks,
just by putting a box of zero size containing fold marks and letterhead
into the header, where the there are some negative skips that are
calculated from the page dimension parameter, so that the "letter
background" is independent of the class file or class options.

Not exactly pretty, but can be done and works.
I suppose one could even make this a package...

Marcel