Sender: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <[log in to unmask]>
From: Mimi Burbank <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:36:17 -0500
David Carlisle writes:

> for the revtex model we had each author could have multiple `main'
> addresses. In addition any number of `additional' addresses for
> `visiting..' or `previously at..' type addresses.

  I read this list with great interest, but  must comment that
  maintaining RevTeX is a herculean undertaking, and the AIP
  is run by mad scientists suffering from dementia and schizophrenia

   ....   and those who use their software begin to suffer as well   ;-)

mimi burbank
(who works with about 60 physicists of varying <<<fill in the blank>>> )