Sender: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <[log in to unmask]>
From: Chris Rowley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 12:29:58 +0100
> but probably one reason one hears so many complaints about it is because
> one expects more from a cathedral (well, someone said His Billness is
> the Antichrist, but you get the idea[1]).

This suggests a new line in jokes(probably it exists somewhere?):

If Bill were The Pope then   (maybe the if is redundanrt here?)

Or if The Pope ran MS then

But, on second thoughts, I am not sure that I can think of much that
would change in either organisation under such a swap.

> Imagine if one judged countries of the world by
> how often they appear on the news!

Eg the US of A?  (Just got that one in before Sebastian.)  But perhaps
that is one country that does want to be judged by the media it lives on?

chris