"Y&Y, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 08:34:11 -0500
At 23:15 1998-11-23 +0000, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> > - Guidelines for including graphics (psfrag???)

>aaargh! and you expect me to translate your psfrag stuff to XML???

Indeed.  You may need to get away from all such specialized hacks from
the TeX world (and there are many when it comes to graphics) and
focus on standard formats like EPS (for `vector graphics') and TIFF
(for images).  In the TeX world we have a habit of digging ourselves into
holes from which it is hard to extricate ourselves.  Not sure why, but
the `not invented here' syndrome may play a role in it.

Regards, Berthold.

Y&Y, Inc.  mailto:[log in to unmask]  http://www.YandY.com