From:
Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 08:24:53 +1030
Hi David,

Off-list because my reply to this particular comment is perhaps
offensive:

> I don't know what LaTeX3 will be comprised of, so there is not much I
> can comment on.

Isn't it a major problem that a member of the LaTeX3 team would say
something like this?! Hell, (pardon my language) what are the members
of the LaTeX3 team doing if it's not working on LaTeX3?

Okay, not everyone is working on LaTeX3, obviously. That's cool. But
I'm really curious what everyone's up to.

* * *

Just a comment or two more coming through on the list in a minute.
Thanks for your thoughts; I really love the work that you do.

Will