From:
Lars Hellström <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 16:51:35 +0200
David Carlisle wrote:
[snip]
>This is using
>Package: doc 1999/03/25 v2.0h Standard LaTeX documentation package (FMi)
>
>which version do you have?

Ah, well, it seems I owe you an apology. Appearently, I downloaded v2.0g
the very same day it got replaced by v2.0h, my FTP client marked the
downloaded file's "last changed" date with the download date, and when I
later looked for the fixed version, I mistook it for the one I had, since
they were marked by the same date. Bloody stupid mistake, really. But isn't
updated files supposed to be listed in the patch file (it didn't say
anything about doc.dtx)?

[snip]
>(by the way, latex-l isn't the bug address)
(It wasn't intended as one, although it might have turned out to be
something very similar. My reaction was that when bug reports were
submitted a month and a half ago, but still nothing has happened, the time
for bug reports are over and the time for letters to the editor has come.)

Lars Hellström