From:
Phillip Helbig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 13:09:17 GMT
This is a test.  I have not been receiving my own messages recently,
although I should:

MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received
FULLHDR        Full (normal) mail headers (formerly "FULLBSMTP")
REPRO          You receive a copy of your own postings
ACK            Short e-mail acknowledgement of successfully processed
               postings

Also, the last email I received at all was from 22 October (my own last
being from October 20).  I do get the acknowledgement (which I turned on
yesterday after noticing the problem).

If anyone sees this, please send email to [log in to unmask]

For reasons unrelated to the list, most of my email now has

althouth From: [log in to unmask]  should still be in there
somewhere.  This hasn't caused problems elsewhere, and I don't see how
it could cause problems with the list, but it is the only thing which
has changed at my end.  Other email seems to work fine.

--
Phillip Helbig                          Email ... [log in to unmask]
Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories   Tel. ..... +44 1477 571 321 (ext. 297)