Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:27:32 +1030
From: Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <[log in to unmask]>
On 20/10/2009, at 9:13 PM, Heiko Oberdiek wrote:

> Revision 74:
>
> \ProvidesFile{ltfssdcl.dtx}
>    [2007/08/31 v3.01 ...]
> \in@#1#2{%
> \def\in@@##1#1##2##3\in@@{%
>  \ifx\in@##2\in@false\else\in@true\fi}%
> \in@@#2#1\in@\in@@}
> \newif\ifin@
>
> Same as old version and the new LaTeX 2009/09/24.
>
> What do I miss?

My carelessness is what you miss; I'm very sorry for the trouble. I
committed the change on my machine but neglected to actually send the
commit to the SVN repository (although reading my previous words I
must have thought that I had). Then we quickly made a new LaTeX
release and in the midst of all that I didn't want to risk rocking the
boat.

Sigh. You should now see the new code turn up in the SVN repository.
But I'm afraid it's too late, due to my mistake, to make it into this
release of LaTeX contrary to what I wrote earlier in this thread.

I sort of figured at the time that it wasn't too big a deal either way
but I'm annoyed at myself for the oversight.

Thanks for keeping me honest :)

-- Will