From:
Lars Hellström <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 22:22:22 +0200
At 18.41 +0200 2001-06-24, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
>Is there any plan to adapt Justin Ziegler's math encoding proposal as
>documented in l3d007.tex as `official'?  What are the results of the
>TUG Technical Working Group on a math encoding?

AFAIK that working group hasn't done anything since 1998 (at least there
hadn't been any traffic worth noticing on the mailing list after that when
I checked it last). Mathias Clasen and Ulrik Vieth did however produce some
quite interesting work (the mft stuff) back then, which should since a few
days again be easy to find through the WG's homepage at www.tug.org.

>I'm working on encguide.tex and a German translation of it, and I try
>to fill the gaps which still are in the document...

What is this l3d007.tex document and where can I get it? What is this
encguide.tex of yours (can I see that too?)?

Lars Hellström