Sender: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:35:40 +0100
From: David Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>
We are planning a new release of LaTeX2e in the next day or so to CTAN
(hopefully in time to get into texlive 2014 test releases).

If anyone wants to have a look at any of the updated files before they
go to CTAN there is a _temporary_ dropbox location where the files may
be found at

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ms53wpmpo36ycpb/xLSAYzzhs2

If you unpack the zip files there is an overview of the updates in

distrib/doc/ltnews21.pdf

Note that this is a "raw" distribution with no pre-built format, not
intended for production work, and will only be available for a few days.

However if you do fetch it we would welcome comments on this latex-l list.

The latest version of all files may always be found in our svn repository at

http://latex-project.org/svnroot/latex2e-public/

David