From:
Arno Trautmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:46:54 +0200
Will Robertson wrote:
> On 25/07/2010, at 9:24 PM, Arno Trautmann wrote:
>
>> Yes, I get the mails – but my mailprogram didn‘t show me them as they
>> are in a not expanded subfolder …
>
> Would you like to keep receiving them?

Yes, shure. I just have to check that subfolder from time to time ;)

>> And to be honest, since I read the mails about the internal LaTeX team
>> list, I lost interest in following the development
>
> Don't get the wrong idea -- we discuss everything worth discussing in public on this list. We just don't have many people asking us questions :)

I didn’t only expect questions but rather discussions about how to do
things, how to proceed etc. But everybody seems to know well enough what
he has to do ;)
So I keep following svn logs and thank you all for the great work.

cheers
Arno