From:
VAFA KHALIGHI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:59:16 +1100
Hi, I am building a Persian format of LaTeX and going to upload that to
CTAN, the format name is farsilatex. I just wanted first to contact you guys
to see if there is anything that I should consider?

this format will be the modified version of latex2e format that is suitable
to meet Persian typesetting needs.

If there is no comment, then my assumption will be that there is no problem
and I continue the project.

Thanks