From:
Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2018 16:48:26 +1030
Hi Kelly,

> On 22 Oct 2018, at 3:38 pm, Kelly Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Is this an appropriate approach to abstraction, or is it an abuse of xtemplate?

Apologies for my slow reply, it’s been a busy few weeks here.

In general, for your purposes it’s good to “abuse” xtemplate where you need to so that we can see what needs to change.

While we designed xtemplate with fresh eyes a number of years ago now, we still think it has a few deficiencies in its model so I wouldn’t be surprised if run into areas that it doesn’t work perfectly for.

Cheers,
Will