From:
Bruno Le Floch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2015 09:42:24 -0400
On 9/24/15, Denis Bitouzé <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> there's a bug in The LaTeX3 Interfaces documentation: in the index, all
> pages numbers' hyperlinks go to page 1.

Hello,

Thank you for the bug report and sorry for the delay in replying.
Since we haven't had time to take care of this yet, I've logged it on
our issue tracker as [issue
#274](https://github.com/latex3/latex3/issues/274).  The code of the
l3doc class (used to typeset all LaTeX3 documentation) is currently
rather messy, having been written incrementally over many years, so it
is a bit daunting to go and find bugs in it.  Eventually we will.

All the best,

Bruno