From:
Paul Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:55:39 -0700
I just sent a message, which I meant to delete. So, if the thought seems incomplete, that is a correct observation.  I will complete the thought later.

 Paul Thompson

Professor and Senior Scientist
Director, Methodology and Data Analysis Center
Sanford Research
900 W Delaware
Sioux Falls, SD    57104

O: 605-312-6016