Sender:
From:
Karl Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 13:59:02 -0500
      macros/latex/contrib/latex-tds/
    That would allow me to add a short README (with generation date)

Let me speculate wildly that Frank et al. would be happy to have such a
README in the latex dir?  Whichever way you and Frank and CTAN think
will work best ...

This is the week that both Rainer and Robin are out, right?  I'm sure
Jim will want to consult with them.  I don't know whether it's better
for Frank or Heiko to initiate an upload to start the conversation with
CTAN, but maybe that could be done next week?  Not that there is a big
rush.

Thanks,
Karl