From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 15:00:24 +0100
it took me longer than I thought to write some additional documentation but
now I can proudly present the first real usage of the galley stuff (though the
module actually predates the galley implementation; back then it did all the
parshape handling manually in the template :-)

you will find on www.latex-project.org/code/experimental
the file xinitials.tgz (and the directory xinitials)

it contains:

 xinitials.dtx  the template definition, document interface ...
 xinitials.ins  the usual unpacker
 xinitials-test.tex       a test file

to run it you also need the files from the directory galley (ie galley2 and
xhj)

hope you agree with me that playing with the initials is fun, though not
really a very serious application. For that you'll have to wait for
xlists.dtx.

have fun