Robin Fairbairns <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 11:58:00 +0100
Chris wrote:

> Robin, if instead you were suggesting that we must produce these
> classes, then I misunderstood you: apologies but you will need to
> explain further why that is the case.

I would certainly not suggest that the team should be producing
classes (at least, not as `the team').  I don't think I ever thought
that, but the perspective gained from working on classes for other
people over the last few years makes it entirely clear to me that it's
not something one might conceivably want to have you doing.

Robin