From:
Bruno Le Floch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2012 11:05:42 +0200
> That being the case, the immediate questions are what to have in such a
> register and how to make contact to have material added. On the details,
> things which come to mind are
>
>  - Prefix itself!
>  - Contact details: I guess a publicly-recordable e-mail address is a
>    must, plus a person or group name
>  - Module name (may be different from the prefix)
>  - Homepage for project
>  - Issue database/code repo locations

Several prefixes can be attached to the same project (or even the same
module).  So I'd say

- Project name (e.g., l3kernel)
- Prefixes (e.g., int, expl, box, hbox)
- Modules (or files?)
- Contact details
- Homepage
- Issue database
- Code repo

If any of the latter 4 are missing, it shouldn't be a problem, as long
as the maintainer is contactable, directly or indirectly.

> I think 'incoming details' probably need to go to some archived list,
> which means either here or the team e-mail address. To avoid spamming
> too many people, I guess the latter might be preferable.

I'm fine with either (since I'll be spammed in both cases :)).

> Does this make sense?

Yes.

Regards,

Bruno