Sebastian Rahtz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 12:40:23 +0000
David Carlisle writes:
 > it was explained that this meant basically starting school until first
 > year University. Ie almost no 20th century mathematics. Not

you and Chris sound like Simon Rattle saying that "if you listen to
enough Luciano Berio, you'll really like it, _honest_. and that
Dallapiccola, he'll have you on the edge of your seats"

the cognoscenti will realize that i stopped advancing in music about
the same date i stopped advancing in math, ie c. 1968 [1]

Sebastian

[1] no, Chris, no! I am NOT proud of my ignorance!