From:
"Mittelbach, Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 09:27:08 -0000
Actually I don't think this is a workable idea, the LUG's are not able to
fulfill that role in my eyes. In my believe the suggested maintenance clause
that allows to give packages to the community is more likely to work out.

btw i expect a new draft to be ready during this month
frank

ps sorry for the mail style :-( this is outlook at its best