From:
Andrew Parsloe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2015 19:38:44 +1200
A small detail, but I think it would be helpful in the explanations of
Section 3 of the l3clist package  to elevate sentences like " The <item>
may not contain {, }, or # (assuming the usual TEX category codes
apply)" from the TeXhackers notes to the larger type of the main body of
the explanations. Particularly for \clist_remove_duplicates:N it's
rather lost at the end of the TeXhackers note. This would bring it into
line with the same proviso in the corresponding section of the l3tl
documentation, where it is part of the main body of the explanation.

  Not being a TeX hacker, I had skipped over it in the clist material
until just recently and was puzzled at unexpected results.

Andrew

---