Sender:
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2012 21:36:20 +0200
From:
Am 08.08.2012 19:34, schrieb Joel C. Salomon:
> Folks,
>
> Is there a simple example somewhere of the use of l3doc’s \TestFiles,
> \UnitTested, & \TestMissing commands? What sort of unit-tests are
> these meant to document?
>
> (Or are these just meant to be dumb pointers to arbitrary kinds of
> unit testing?)

they are meant to document how much testing has been written in the
regression test suite. The idea being that each interface function gets
tested on standard and boundary cases (in the ./testfiles directories).

but nothing scientific about really. It always depended on how well
people wrote and write tests. Now at some point we did some attempt to
sort out where we have tests and where we are still missing them.

There is some support in the make file for this "make checktest"

but we didn't quite got this properly going (yet)