Date:
Sun, 7 May 2006 01:39:15 +0200
From:
Heiko Oberdiek <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 01:59:02PM -0500, Karl Berry wrote:

> This is the week that both Rainer and Robin are out, right?  I'm sure
> Jim will want to consult with them.  I don't know whether it's better
> for Frank or Heiko to initiate an upload to start the conversation with
> CTAN, but maybe that could be done next week?

I have read the posting on comp.text.tex that the CTAN managers
are currently busy, therefore I haven't written to them yet.
But thank you for starting the discussion, it has helped me a lot
already:
* finding bugs
* clarifying licence issues
* people's opinion about a good place in CTAN
I think the discussion here is also useful for the CTAN managers:
* Which locations are good and possible, are there objections, ...?

Yours sincerely
  Heiko <[log in to unmask]>