From:
Joseph Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2009 08:34:45 +0000
Will Robertson wrote:
> Couldn't you create your own .cfg file? (Admittedly, I don't think it's
> documented that l3doc will read in l3doc.cfg if it exists.)
>
> \usepackage[OT1]{fontenc}
> \renewcommand\rmdefault{cmr}
> \renewcommand\sfdefault{cmss}
> \renewcommand\ttdefault{cmtt}
>
> While I have no real objection to removing lmodern, in the long run I
> would like to default to T1/lmodern in general (not in LaTeX2e, of
> course, but anything "new"). Having sensible defaults matters, I think,
> and l3doc seems as good a place as any to start with a clean break.

I'd also imagine that lmodern is where we'll be going for new stuff
(I'll be pushing for it as the LaTeX3 default font, I think). Also, like
any document class l3doc is entitled to make design decisions. Perhaps best:

- Document that lmodern is the default
- Document that l3doc.cfg is used
- Document how to switch from lmodern

Joseph