From:
Morten Høgholm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:18:59 +0200
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 01:36:10 +0200, Stephan Hennig wrote:

Hi Stephan,

> However, there is another issue.  In the attached example the
> \raggedright command has no effect as soon as xinitials.sig is loaded
> (from svn now).  Without xinitials it works (of course).

Yes \raggedright doesn't work because the registers it sets are not the
ones actually used. Galley makes sure it is the only one actually touching
these register - if not we can't rely on it working properly. I have added
   \def\raggedright{\UseInstance{justification}{raggedright}}
   \def\raggedleft {\UseInstance{justification}{raggedleft}}
to xhj, \fussy and \sloppy were already there. Note that template has to
be updated as well as there was a bug in there preventing it from working
correctly: a spurious brace group had crept in in the fake registers so
while \DelayEvalution correctly would wait until run to set its argument,
the settting would be done inside a group and restored to the default.
Both are now updated in the repository.

Thanks,
--
Morten