Sender:
From:
Chris Rowley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 12:50:35 +0200
I am not sure if this the following is what Robin intended to imply
but I think he shows why it must be you (rather than we) who produce
the majority of these new class files that you (and we) want.

There are at least two reasons:

--  you know what you and your contacts want (at least better than we do);

--  it takes a lot of time to produce a useful class file, and it will
be useful only if it has a specific purpose.

Robin, if instead you were suggesting that we must produce these
classes, then I misunderstood you: apologies but you will need to
explain further why that is the case.

chris