Bruno Le Floch <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 27 Aug 2012 23:35:38 +0200
Hello Scott,

I had mistakenly defined the internal \__fp_trap:nn and documented \fp_trap:nn.

This should be fixed in a more recent version of the l3kernel bundle
(and I updated the "added" date).  Can you update to a version later
than 2012/07/19?

I'm very interested to have feedback on that function: this is very
much experimental, and I am not yet sure how much I should implement
of IEEE's trap mechanism.

Sorry for the mistake.

Bruno