Sender:
From:
Sebastian Rahtz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 08:29:44 +0000
Timothy Murphy writes:
 > > Good Guys do not always win, historically [1]
 >
 > But surely not in the mathematical arena?
oh, _that_ tiny niche market :-}

 > I just looked at a random selection of 15 new books
 > on the way to our research library,
 > and as far as I could see they were all written in TeX/LaTeX.
perhaps you'd care to tell us how you can tell, unless they explicitly
say so, out of interest? it is, perhaps, an indictment of TeX is it
always shows its traces... I'd like to think the books I have typeset
using TeX (not mathematical, of course) could *not* be traced back.

sebastian