From:
Kelly Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2018 00:09:20 -0700
Hello,

I was wondering what the current thoughts are on instance attributes
(i.e. some-key : instance{object}) of templates?

I know that one template for justification in xgalley uses instance
attributes. However, I know that the current template system is considered
to have some issues, and perhaps instance attributes might be among them.

Additionally, the documentation for xtemplate does not actually show how
to use instance attributes, which implies that the feature is discouraged.

Warmly,
Kelly