From:
Hans Aberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:02:50 +0200
In traditional math typesetting also displayed formulas should have
punctuation (like a comma or a period). I do not use that as it is hard to
position, and could be confused to belong to the formula.

  But some typesetters still want to put that in. So it seems me that the
math environments should be able to detect if followed by a punctuation and
the be able to choose from a style if that punctuation mark should be
displayed or not in the formula.

  Is this a question that LaTeX3 addresses?

  Hans Aberg
                  * Email: Hans Aberg <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
                  * Home Page: <http://www.matematik.su.se/~haberg/>