Error - template LAYOUT-GLOBAL-TOP not found

A configuration error was detected in the CGI script; the LAYOUT-GLOBAL-TOP template could not be found.
Subject: Re: inputenc -> text+math
From: Michael John Downes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:09:52 -0500

Lars Hellström <[log in to unmask]> writes: > What I suspect is the right solution is to have \protect set to > \@unexpandable@protect when scanning for \omit and have it reset to > \@typeset@protect in the column templat ... > ... I doubt this can be > done by patching the \halign primitive, but it could be built into e.g. the > array package. I agree.

LISTSERV.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE

CataList  Email  List  Search Powered by  the LISTSERV Email  List Manager