LATEX-L  July 2002

LATEX-L July 2002

AW: Suggested changes to LPPL

"Mittelbach, Frank" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Jul 2002 08:57:57 +0100

let me clarify that statement a bit. i fully agree that larger projects
would benefit from something like sourceforge (the kernel would, for
example, and so would something like fontinst, koma and a small number of
others). but i was only trying to point out that this is not the case with
the majority of the lppl related software.

frank