Help for IGCS-L Archives

IGCS-L Archives

IGCS-L@LISTSERV.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE

IGCS-L Home

IGCS-L  April 2003

IGCS-L April 2003

[IGCS - journals] China Development Brief = 中

Hanno Lecher <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 22:01:54 +0800

Internet Guide for Chinese Studies Newsletter
http://www.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/ignew.htm
12 Apr 2003 (hl)

New in IGCS - journals:

China Development Brief = 中國發展簡報

Ed./Corp.: Nick Young (ed. in chief), China Development Brief, Beijing,
China.
URL.: http://www.chinadevelopmentbrief.com/
Language: English; Chinese (GB).

Supplied note: We're a small independent journal (sister publications in
Chinese and English) looking at the aid industry and social development in
China. All but our latest issues are fully available at our site, plus
there's a directory of international NGOs working in China and a number of
other resources.

Self description: [...] an independent publication established in 1996 to
report on aid to China, highlighting the work of international and Chinese
NGOs. Here we provide: (1) Free access to back issues. Read issues as they
were originally published or search for articles by keyword. (2) Free access
to our searchable Directory of International NGOs Supporting Work in China
(Any organisations not yet listed are invited to submit details for
inclusion). (3) Free access to our noticeboard, comprising job vacancies and
events listings (Submissions welcome; please mail the webmaster. Online
submission will be available soon).

Contents: (1) Publications (English issues; Chinese issues; Briefs; 250
Chinese NGOs); (2) Resources (Legal translations; INGO registration FAQ;
Civil society; Development Tools); (3) Noticeboards (Job postings; Event
listings); (4) NGO Directory (Table of Contents; A to Z listings; Find an
NGO; About the Dingo); (5) About us (Subscriptions; Feedback; Annual Report;
Contact or visit us).

With kind regards,

Hanno Lecher ([log in to unmask])

INTERNET GUIDE FOR CHINESE STUDIES -- editor
http://www.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/