CHINARESOURCE-L Archives

2004

CHINARESOURCE-L@LISTSERV.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE

From:
Matthias Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:06:34 +0100
ChinaResourceNews No.25 (December 2, 2004)
http://listserv.uni-heidelberg.de/archives/chinaresource-l.html

ChinaResource.org - latest aquisition:

Deutschsprachige Diplom-, Magisterarbeiten, Dissertationen und Habilitationen mit Chinabezug, compiled by Helmolt Vittinghoff.

This huge list is a compilation of (almost) all German-language academic theses with China-relevant subject. It lists the authors and titles in chronological order, sorted by the name of the university town and the type of theses. It reveals an impressive spectrum of German-language academic research throughout the years.

Access:
http://www.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/database/vittinghoff/

The list, formerly a simple word-document and now converted into html, is going to be transformed into a database by the ChinaResource.org team during the next months. Although the material has been compiled with great care, it still may contain some errors or flaws. We would therefore very much appreciate your help in pointing mistakes out to us so that we can correct them. Also, if you do not find your thesis in the list and wish to get it included, please contact us.

To do so, please write an e-mail with the subject "SINOINFO" to [log in to unmask]

Thank You very much.

With kind regards,

Matthias Arnold ([log in to unmask])

ChinaResource.org