On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 08:22:51PM +0200, Heiko Oberdiek wrote:
> The result:
I have updated it:
* Latest CTAN versions.
* I have written a wrapper file that merges all the ltnews??.tex
documents: ltnews.pdf contain all LaTeX News issues 1--17.
* To get smaller pdf file sizes I have experimented with
* Unused destinatins are removed.
* The destination names are renamed to shorter names.
I am using all bytes (0-255) except for
- 0: dangerous for PDF viewers that work with C strings (xpdf?)
- 13: carriage return needs quoting, otherwise it would be
normalized to 10 (line feed).
- 40, 41, 92 (parentheses, backslash): needs quoting
- 255: avoids unicode marker at string start
I would be interested, if there are problems with the links/outlines.
(Apart from links that unhappily point to the baseline.)
Heiko <[log in to unmask]>