IGCS-L Archives

June 2006

IGCS-L@LISTSERV.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE

From:
"Hanno E. Lecher" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 06:25:05 +0200
Internet Guide for Chinese Studies Newsletter
http://www.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/ignew.htm
23 Jun 2006, reviewed by Hanno Lecher

New in IGCS - Journals - Economy / Politics / Law (http://www.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/igjourn.htm):

Perspectives

Ed./Corp.: Overseas Young Chinese Forum, Rockville, MD, USA)
Numbering: 1.1 (Aug. 1999) -.
Frequency: Quarterly.
Availability: All issues are freely available on-line.
Language: English; Chinese.

Cited description: "As a monthly journal, Perspectives is primarily designed to exchange ideas, broaden knowledge and vision, and stimulate new thinking. The articles target general readers as well as academics. While commentaries and essays relating to China are our focus, we also publish articles introducing relevant concepts and ideas in various fields of law, humanities and social sciences. [...] The journal includes an English edition and a Chinese edition. Some of the English articles on Perspectives are translated into Chinese and published on our affiliate journals in China. The inaugural issue of Perspectives was published on August 31, 1999."

Resource suggested by Yan Li, Perspectives, Rockville, MD, USA.

With kind regards,

Hanno E. Lecher

INTERNET GUIDE FOR CHINESE STUDIES -- editor
http://www.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/